- Winter Camp 2016 Troop 20 will be sending a group to Winter Camp at Camp Ho Non Wah on December 27-31, 2016. This will be during Christmas break and will allow Scouts to earn Merit Badges just like at Summer Camp. Please contact Asst. Scoutmasters Meg Magee or Frederik Winther for details and to get signed up.
- November Camp-out Caving in Tennessee Our November camp-out will be a trip to the Lost Sea Cave in Sweetwater, TN. Dates for the camp-out will be Sat.-Mon. November 19-21, 2017 which will coincide with the week long Thanksgiving break on the CCSD calendar. See more info on the Lost Sea at: http://thelostsea.com
- October Camp-out at Santee State Park The October camp-out will be held at Santee State Park, Fri.-Sun. October 21-23, 2017. We will be working on the Wilderness Survival Merit Badge requirements and we will be having a Dutch Oven Cook-off. ***Please note: Due to hurricane damage at Santee State Park, the camp-out venue will now be at Scoutmaster Joye’s farm in Eutawville, SC. Thanks to SM Joye for allowing us to use his property.
- September Camp-out at Capers Island Our September camp-out will be a boating trip to camp on Capers Island Sat.-Sun. Sept 24-25, 2017. We will meet at the IOP Marina on Sat. morning to make the short boat ride over to Capers Island. Thanks to all of the Scoutmasters and parents that have volunteered their boats to help transport the campers and supplies over to Capers.
- Cycling Merit Badge To earn Eagle, you must complete either Cycling, Hiking or Swimming merit badges. Former T20 Scoutmaster Butch Hills is coordinating a Cycling Merit Badge class and campout. Training rides will begin the weekend of Jan 16 and occur every weekend until the campout on February 20 which will be a 50 mile ride. The training rides will be 10, 15 and 25 miles and will occur on either Saturday or Sunday, depending on weather.
- National Youth Leadership Training NYLT is an exciting, action-packed program designed to provide Scouts with the leadership skills and experience they can use in their home troops and in other situations demanding leadership of self and others. It will be held this year at Camp No Non Wah over 2 weekends (March 4-6 and March 18-20). Registration is open now and available here. This experience is offered to Scouts in the Coastal Carolina Council, and space is limited to only 45 Scouts..
- May Camp-out on the Yorktown
- April Camp-out at Cataloochee Valley in Smoky Mountains National Park
- March Camp-out for New Scouts at BP Recreation Area
- Summer Camp 2017
- February Camp-out Cusabo Plantation
- January Ski Trip to Wolf Ridge
- Winter Camp 2016
- November Camp-out Caving in Tennessee
- October Camp-out at Santee State Park
- September Camp-out at Capers Island
BSA Troop 20 Events
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Bridge Run Service Event 7:00 am Board of Review 7:00 pmBoard of Review @ Grace HallApr 3 @ 7:00 pm – 8:15 pmFor more information please visit: HTTP://www.scoutbook.com/mobile/dashboard/calendar/event.asp?EventID=715401Troop Meeting 7:00 pm Cataloochee Camping/Hiking Trip 8:00 am Troop Meeting @ MMS Cafeteria 7:00 pmTroop Meeting @ MMS Cafeteria @ MMS CafeteriaApr 17 @ 7:00 pm – 8:15 pmWe will be meeting at the Moultrie MS Cafeteria to hear Scotty Parker speak about his upcoming cross-country bike ride to raise awareness and funding for Water Missions, a local non-profit that provides water treatment[...] Subscribe
Apr24MonPLC Meeting @ Scout HutApr 24 @ 7:00 pm – 8:15 pmNo Troop meeting. Tonight is PLC Meeting for Troop PLC members only For more information please visit: HTTP://www.scoutbook.com/mobile/dashboard/calendar/event.asp?EventID=762406May1MonTroop Meeting @ Scout HutMay 1 @ 7:00 pm – 8:15 pmFor more information please visit: HTTP://www.scoutbook.com/mobile/dashboard/calendar/event.asp?EventID=762408May6SatService Event – Adopt a Highway litter pick-up @ Scout Hut/Fellowship HallMay 6 @ 8:00 am – 9:30 amTroop 20 will be helping the MPPC congregation with the quarterly roadside cleanup along Coleman Blvd. from the church campus to the base of the Ravenel Bridge. Gloves, bags, and safety vests will be provided. Scouts can earn service hours by participating. Adult supervision will be provided. For more information please visit: HTTP://www.scoutbook.com/mobile/dashboard/calendar/event.asp?EventID=724538May8MonTroop Meeting @ Scout HutMay 8 @ 7:00 pm – 8:15 pmFor more information please visit: HTTP://www.scoutbook.com/mobile/dashboard/calendar/event.asp?EventID=762410Subscribe